University of Florida College of Medicine
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
The 26th Annual Multidisciplinary Symposium on Breast Disease
It is the policy of the University of Florida College of Medicine to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all programs it provides. In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, the University of Florida College of Medicine is required to disclose to the activity audience the relevant financial relationships of all persons involved in the selection, development, and presentation of CME content. Persons who refuse or fail to disclose conflicts of interest are disqualified from participating in the CME activity.
All conflicts of interest have been resolved prior to the educational activity through one of the following mechanisms:
- altering the financial relationship with the commercial interest
- altering the individual’s control over CME content about the products or services of the commercial interest
- validating the activity content through independent peer review.
Relevant financial relationships appear below.
The following speakers and planning committee members have an affiliation/financial interest in the following areas:
- Banu Arun, MD – Grant/Research Support: NCI, CPRIT, DOD, and Astra Zeneca
- Risal Djohan, MD – Speakers Bureau: Axogen, Acelity, and PACIRA
- Judy E. Garber, MD
- Julie R. Gralow, MD – Consultant: Roche/Genentech, Astra Zeneca, Puma, Pfizer, Novartis, Sandoz/Hexal, and Immunomedics
- Terry P. Mamounas, MD – Consultant: Exact Sciences, Genentech/Roche, Biotheranostics, Daiichi Sankyo, Puma, Merck, and Precisca | Speakers Bureau: Exact Sciences, Genentech/Roche
- Jorge S. Reis-Filho, MD, PhD – Consultant for Belgian Volition, PAIGE AI, Goldman Sachs, Lilly USA, Oncoclinicas, Repare Th | Stock Shareholder: Repare, PAIGE AI
- Debu Tripathy, MD – Grant/Research Support: Novartis and Polyphor | Consultant: Novartis, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Genomic Health, GlaxoSmithKline,` and OncoPep.
The following speakers and planning committee members have no relevant financial relationships to disclose:
- Karen Daily, DO
- Karen Earick
- Stephen Feig, MD
- Armando E. Giuliano, MD
- Bruce G. Haffty, MD
- Coy Helderman, MD, PhD
- Susan C. Lester, MD, PhD
- Heather Macdonald, MD
- Laurie Margolies, MD
- Shahla Masood, MD
- Nancy P. Mendenhall, MD
- Steven Narod, MD
- Freya Schnabel, MD
- Melvin J. Silverstein, MD
- David Spiegel, MD
- Lisa Spiguel, MD
- Gary J. Whitman, MD
Conflict of interest information for the CME Advisory Committee members can be found on the following website: https://cme.ufl.edu/disclosure/.