University of Florida College of Medicine
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
The 29th Annual Multidisciplinary Symposium on Breast Disease
It is the policy of the University of Florida College of Medicine to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all programs it provides. In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, the University of Florida College of Medicine is required to disclose to the activity audience the relevant financial relationships of all persons involved in the selection, development, and presentation of CME content. Persons who refuse or fail to disclose conflicts of interest are disqualified from participating in the CME activity.
Relevant financial relationships appear below.
The following speakers and planning committee members have an affiliation/financial interest in the following areas:
- Armando E. Giuliano, MD – Is a consultant for Blacklight Surgical
- Terry Mamounas, MD – Is a Consultant for Genentech, Exact Sciences, Merck, Biotheranostics, Sanofi-Genzyme, and Tersera; is on a Speaker’s Bureau for Genentech, Exact Sciences and Merck; and is a Stock Shareholder with Moderna
- Heather McArthur, MD – receives Research Support from BMS, AstrZenica, and Merck (to institutions); Consultant for Pfizer, Merck, AstraZeneca, Daiichi-Sankyo, Crown Bioscience, Gilead, and Seattle Genetics
- Dung Nguyen, MD – receives Research Support from Fibralign funding to support multi-center clinical tria on BioBridge with VLNT
- Hani Sbitany, MD – is a Consultant for Abbvie, Inc. (Allergan)
- Alastair M. Thompson, MD –
The following speakers and planning committee members have no relevant financial relationships to disclose:
- Eric Brooks, MD
- Stephanie Crawford
- Maxine Jochelson, MD
- Thomas Lawton, MD
- Heather Macdonald, MD
- Shahla Masood, MD, FCAP
- Lisa A. Newman, MD
- Carmen Smotherman, PhD
- Julia White, MD
- Susan Weinstein, MD
No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose. Conflict of interest information for the CME Advisory Committee members can be found on the following website: https://cme.ufl.edu/disclosure/. All relevant financial relationships listed have been mitigated.