University of Florida College of Medicine
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
The 28th Annual Multidisciplinary Symposium on Breast Disease
It is the policy of the University of Florida College of Medicine to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all programs it provides. In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, the University of Florida College of Medicine is required to disclose to the activity audience the relevant financial relationships of all persons involved in the selection, development, and presentation of CME content. Persons who refuse or fail to disclose conflicts of interest are disqualified from participating in the CME activity.
Relevant financial relationships appear below.
The following speakers and planning committee members have an affiliation/financial interest in the following areas:
- Banu Arun, MD – received Research Support from Astra Zeneca paid to the Institution
- Christopher E. Comstock, MD – Is a Consultant for Bayer Medical and Guerbet; and is on a Speaker’s Bureau for Bracco Diagnostics Inc.
- Shelly Hwang, MD – Is a Consultant for Astra Zeneca and Immunis; is on Speaker’s Bureau for Merck; is on the Steering Committee for Higgs Boson and Clinetics
- Claudine Isaacs, MD – receives Research Support from GSK, SG, Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Bristol Myers, Genentech and Novartis to her institution; is a Consultant for Genentech, Puma, Seattle Genetics, Astra Zeneca, Novartis, Pfizer, EISAI, Sonofi, Gilead and Ion
- Terry Mamounas, MD – Is a Consultant for Genentech/Roche, Exact Sciences, Merck, Biotheranostics, and Puma; is on a Speaker’s Bureau for Genentech/Roche, Exact Sciences and Merck; and is a Stock Shareholder with Moderna
- Elizabeth A. Mittendord, MD, PhD – Is a Consultant for Exact Sciences and Merck; and is on the Trial Steering Committee for Roche/Genentech
- John D. Murray, MD – is a Consultant for RTI Surgical
- Freya Schnabel, MD – is a Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of Clear-Cut Medical Ltd
- Gary Tozbikian, MD – is a Consultant for Daiichi Sankyo Company LTD, Roche/Genentech, Astra Zeneca, and Lilly USA Inc; and is on a Speaker’s Bureau for Astra Zeneca and Genentech
- Pat Whitworth, MD – receives Research Support from Agendia, Exact, Prelude, Caris, and Invitae
- Weizhou Zhang, PhD – receives Research Support Award from Sanofi; and is Stock Shareholder with Dialectic Therapeutics
The following speakers and planning committee members have no relevant financial relationships to disclose:
- Dejana Braithwaite, PhD, MSC
- Reni Butler, MD
- Karen Earick
- Bruce Haffty, MD
- Shahla Masood, MD
- Melvin J. Silverstein, MD
No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose. Conflict of interest information for the CME Advisory Committee members can be found on the following website: https://cme.ufl.edu/disclosure/. All relevant financial relationships listed have been mitigated.